September 23th, 2022
From now on, it is possible to lubricate the saw of a GMT grapple saw with grease instead of oil. Despite the fact that the oil is biodegradable, it does splash off the saw during use. This is not desirable because it will first end up on the street. Secondly, it makes sawdust sticks to the saw. Using grease instead of oil prevents both these issues.
Lubricating with grease is also much more effective and extends the life of the chain and blade considerably. Please note that the lifespan using oil is already long, but using grease makes it even longer. Existing grapple saws with oil systems can also switch to the grease lubrication system.
- Less oil splashing
- +40% longer saw blade life
- +25% longer service life of saw chain
- Suitable for all GMT grapple saws
- Can be fitted on an existing GMT grapple saw
- Surcharge for grapple saw: + € 1,000
- Exchange kit for existing grapple saw (changing oil for grease lubrication) + €1,500
Would you like to run your existing grapple saw with the grease lubrication system instead of the current oil system? That’s no problem. Please contact us for this.